Job Title: BM – Branch Manager – Mundagod ( UK District)
Grade: Manager/ Deputy Manager
Business Unit: Retail Banking
Experience (Min to Max): Minimum experience of 7 to 15 yrs in Banking preferably
- Lead a result-oriented team and is responsible for managing the Branch Profitability, ensuring high-quality service, and Customer Relationship Management, Operation, and risk.
- HNW Portfolio Management (Acquiring, Enhancing, Deepening, and Retention)
- Ensure all components of the branch sales model function as per the design and regulatory compliance.
- Own all branch-banking objectives and overall branch supervision, Ensure achievement of overall Branch Targets by generating business and cross-sales
- Key Customer Relationship Management & supervision of all High Net Worth customer programs
- Ensure all components of the branch sales model function as per design
- Complaints Handling
- Review Branch Operations reports, Manage teller operations, and vault
- Branch Merchandising & co-ordination with Marketing at the product level
- Review vault register and Key Registers, Review Suspense & Dummy accounts
- Ensure compliance with Banking rules, Regulations & Procedures
- Periodic review of progress vs. objectives
- Ensure clarity of Business objectives among staff,
- Adherence to sales process & Operational Checklist.