Role: Branch Relationship Manager (BRM), Mysuru (T K Layout)
Grade: Deputy Manager / Manager
Business Unit: Retail Banking
Experience: Graduates / Post Graduates with a minimum of 4-8 years of experience in any of the leading Banks in Sales & Business Development.
- Effectively Manage Key Branch Relationships
- Resolve customer queries through internal escalation matrix for enhanced service experience for customers
- Responsible for managing HNI customers and offering them superior customer experience to enhance the profitability of the relationship by increasing the relationship size, cross selling the right products, acquiring family a/c’s , retaining and enhancing the relationship.
- Responsible for acquiring new to Bank Preferred Relationships.
- To be a one-point contact for all his financial needs and services, thus enhancing current relationship value and wallet share which will further increase profitability from these relationships.
- Flagging eligible customers to HNI portfolio
- Acquire new customers who meet product criteria
- Regular interaction with customers to build rapport to understand and update the profile and their financial needs
- Enhance the Overall value/book size of the portfolio
- Maintain the overall quality/hygiene parameters of the portfolio
- Cross-selling products of the bank based on the customer need
- Joint calls being done along with Supervisor as per defined process
- Attrition control of customers