Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Grade: Deputy Manager/Manager
Business Unit: Rural banking
Experience (Min to Max): 4-8 Yrs
- Supervising the day to day operations at the branch and ensuring that all transactions pertaining to operations are processed seamlessly
- Responsible for branch operations and service delivery to the customers of a designated branch in our rural network.
- Managing the branch operations team and giving them proper guidance and leadership
- Handling the overall branch processes including storage, secured stationary management
- Contributing to the branch related processes and provide suggestions for improvements
- Maintaining good audit rating for the branch
- Co-ordinating with the central ops and other central teams in resolving various issues.
- Training the branch staff on branch related processes
- Champion adherence to philosophy of ensuring best in class service delivery at the branch for external and internal customers.
An Ideal Candidate should possess:
- Behavioural alignment to Always You First ideology of the bank
- The candidate should have handled branch operations role for 4-6 years, preferably in a bank
- The person should have understanding of banking operations ranging from cash management, transaction handling (FT, DD issuance, disbursements etc) and the file processing / account opening processes
- Candidate should have sound understanding of liability as well as asset products
- Should be aware of regulatory requirements including KYC related aspects